Thalasso & Spa
Capacity is limited due to the pandemic, so appointments are essential.
In compliance with the Sanitary Law and with the upgrade to Alert Level 3, the Sauna and Hammam will remain closed until the sanitary situation improves and it is essential to present the Covid certificate for access to the facilities.
The Thalasso & Spa Centre is the perfect place for relaxation and enjoyment. It offers a range of different activities, including an active seawater circuit, a Hamam, Roman baths and special treatments to unwind your body and your mind.
Following the Sanitary Hygiene regulations, we inform you that the active pool, sauna and hammam of the Thalasso & SPA Center in the Hotel Costa Calero Thalasso & SPA will remain closed between the dates 06.06. -12.06.2022 inclusive. The required annual cleaning will be carried out.
Thalasso & Spa: Monday – Sunday 09:00h – 20:30h
Fitness Room (Free for hotel guests; 14 years minimum age): 07:30h – 20:30h
Children (+ 4 years) Thalasso&Spa Centre:
Monday-Friday: 13:00h – 16:00h
Saturdays-Sundays: 09:00h – 12:00h
SPA-Thalasso Costa Calero
TLF: +34 928 84 95 82
- Active Pool of seawater (indoor) with Chromotherapy which extends outdoors (32°C) with waterfalls, cervical, lumbar, leg and foot jets, jacuzzi, hydromassage beds and chairs of bubbles
- Active seawater pool with an indoor and outdoor area, heated throughout the year (32°C). Equipped with: Chromotherapy, waterfalls, Jacuzzi, hyrdomassage beds, leg and foot jets and bubble chairs
- Roman Baths: Music therapy (34°C-35°C), Caldarium (35ºC-37ºC), Tepidarium (30ºC-33°C), Frigidarium (18°C-20°C), Hammam (39°C- 46°C) and Sauna (75°C-85°C)
- Outdoor area terrace with reclining loungers in idyllic surrounding
- Indoor relax area with reclining chairs
- 24 Cabins of dry and wet treatments: Vichy showers and Jet
- Changing rooms with lockers
- Fitness Centre (free, 07:30h-20:30h. Minimum age: 14 years)
- Circuit including the active pool, the Roman Baths the Hammam and the outdoor terrace.
- Facial Treatments: Moisturizing, repair, anti-aging, skin cleansing
- Body Treatments: Aromatherapy, reflexology, or peeling
- Muscular Massages: Combination Relax, sports massage full body and specific body parts
- Special Treatments: Ayurveda, hot stones, aromatherapy, Indian massage and jets massage
- Thalasso Treatments: Vichy massage, seaweed wraps, green or white mud massage
- Beauty: Manicure, pedicure, facial